Resuming after holidays and suchlike. As always, the complete list is found on the Q&A page.
I really wish blogger had proper support for internal links. As it is I have to edit the html, which is simple enough but unnecessarily tedious. I'd probably have started this as a wiki if I'd known how incredibly simple wikis are to setup. Problem is that deep down I'm very shallow. I like seeing the number of likes and views a page gets, and wikia doesn't support that. So I'm keeping this as a blogger page for the foreseeable future.
1) How can photons live for billions of years ?
2) Do photons get chilly ?
3) Can you really rip a hole in the space-time continuum, cap'n ?
4) Do neutron stars and proton stars repel each other ?
No, because proton stars are not a thing.
5) Could the Sun spit out a mini-Sun ?
No, but asteroids might spit out mini asteroids.
6) Could we find new elements on other planets ?
Probably not, but we might find much weirder stuff than other elements.
7) Would a positively charged black hole and another positively charged black hole repel each other ?
Yeah, but charged black holes probably don't exist.