I know, I know. The last time I updated the Q&A page was in June, and I originally wanted to do weekly updates. Well, I shall try and make more of an effort. Here are all the questions I've cobbled together over the last few months. I suspect I'm missing quite a lot.
1) When UY Scuti explodes, will we all die ?
2) Can we turn back time ?
3) Do we need to use nuclear power for space travel ? What about magnets ?
Yes. Magnetic propulsion (which is a thing) is not the same as magnetic fuel (which is not a thing).
4) How fast would we have to go to get to Mars in 15 minutes ?
Really fast !
5) Will we lose contact with Voyager I when it reaches the heliopause ?
Possibly, if its batteries run out.
6) Could electrical fields explain galaxy rotation instead of dark matter ?
7) What if we moved to a planet with more helium ?
It would be hilarious.
8) Can we measure the Sun expanding into a red giant ?
9) If the speed of light isn't constant, why do we measure distances in light years ?
It's a constant.
Post a Comment
Due to a small but consistent influx of spam, comments will now be checked before publishing. Only egregious spam/illegal/racist crap will be disapproved, everything else will be published.