A busy week, bringing the total number of questions to 97.
1) Can you ever escape the gravitational field of an object ?
2) How fast are we moving away from the Big Bang ?
3) How many stars are born in our galaxy every year ?
4) How can we see other galaxies given how many stars are blocking the view ?
5) How can a rocket move in space given that there's no air to push against ?
They're a hoax.
6) Do stars explode when they're old or young ?
7) Could a rogue star disrupt our Solar System ?
Yes, but it won't.
8) If two stars interacted, could they merge ?
9) What will happen when the Milky Way and Andromeda merge ?
A bunch of stuff.