Some very difficult questions this week. See the Q&A page for the complete list.
1) How tall does a building need to be for you to be weightless on the top of it ?
2) Was Giodarno Bruno a scientist ?
3) Will we ever see a naked-eye supernova ?
4) Will gravitational waves give us advance warning of a supernova ?
5) Would a supernova at the distance of Alpha Centauri be bad ?
6) Are the physical constants really constant ?
7) Does ordinary matter become repulsive at high velocities ?
8) What is white matter ?
Some brain thingy.
9) What would happen if a black hole collided with a white hole ?
10) What causes inertia ?
A wizard did it.
11) Could we ever see right back to the Big Bang ?
12) Would we feel the blast from a supernova at the same time as we saw the explosion ?