A significant dearth of these posts of later owing to other time commitments. Still, here are the questions I've been able to round up over the last few weeks :
1) Is there an ordered sequence to galaxy evolution ?
No, it's a bloody great mess.
2) Could ultra-diffuse galaxies just be normal galaxies at a different stage of their evolution ?
Sure, why not.
3) Can you do science without the scientific method.
4) Are astronauts wasting time by doing marathons on the International Space Station ?
They're allowed free time, you jerk. And anyway their bones would decay if they didn't, so there.
5) Could Unruh radiation explain galactic rotation ?
Whatever Unruh radiation is I'm sure it's not as sexy as Uhura radiation.
6) How does the expansion of space cause redshift ? Where does the energy of each photon go ?