Let there be questions ! And let there also be answers both sarcastic and true !
1) Are black holes doorways to another dimension ?
2) How can we see the inner and outer planets at the same time ?
Because celestial mechanics, that's how.
3) How small a fraction of the deuterium was created during Big Bang Nucelosynthesis ?
All of it.
4) How about that spiral arms are density waves theory, eh ?
Yeah, it's great.
5) Which planets are the most and least spherical ?
6) Do solar winds keep star systems clear of dark matter ?
Dark matter isn't scared of no stupid stars.