The torrent of questions, some clever, some worrying, some worryingly clever, continues like the rising tide of entropy.
1) When will get get these pictures of the Sag A* black hole ?
Not until Tuesday.
2) Why is the Earth still rotating ?
It got a little drunk last night.
3) Could an asteroid make the Sun implode ?
What ? No.
4) Radio bursts in space aren't at all surprising, right ?
OMG THERE'S A RADIO IN SPACE ?!?!
5) If the Universe is expanding then how come the constellations haven't changed in thousands of years ?
Don't be hasty.