Eclipse preparations are in full swing, which is why this post is completely and utterly out of the regular schedule.
1) Could the asteroid belt be the remains of an old planet ?
2) Could ancient massive stars be the progenitors of supermassive black holes ?
3) Nuclear bombs used as propulsion ? Are you serious ?
Of course I'm not. I'm not a bloody rocket scientist.
4) Surely we could make the asteroid planet thing work with a bit of imagination ?
Err, yeah, but it would still be the wrong answer.
5) How can tidal locking depend on the brightness of a star ?