Although ridiculously busy for the last month or more, a small stockpile of questions have been steadily building. Here are the answers.
1) Have astronomers really imaged the event horizon of a black for for the first time ?
2) What does Physicist Valhalla look like ?
3) How does the composition of a planet affect is gravity ?
Somewhat kinda sort not really meeeeehhh.
4) Does the spinning liquid core of the Earth affect its gravity ?
5) But, gravity is to do with spinning, right ?
Not on Earth it isn't.
6) Is there a nice simple formula to work out the characteristics of a planet ?
7) Is FAST crippled due to a design flaw ?