1) How do they know the Fast Radio Burst was 5 billion light years away ?
2) Instead of catching a rocket engine with a helicopter, why not parachute it to the ground ?
3) Nuclear weapons are too dangerous to use against asteroids so we shouldn't do it.
Gotta nuke something.
4) Is Orion ineffective because the bombs explode radially ?
No, because they don't.
5) Where did this little gas cloud get all its metals ?
Bank job most likely.
6) Why didn't this simulated gas cloud collapse ?
It didn't want to.
7) Is NASA's sterilisation procedure just the same as natural daylight and therefore pointless ?
What ? No.
8) Could a giraffe take over the Arctic ?
9) Does this simulation assume the existence of a supermassive black hole ?
10) Could we build a solid ring around the Earth for aliens to detect ?
Uhh, no. At least not by next Tuesday.
11) What about that Alcubierre drive, eh ?
12) Any advice for my love life ?
13) Would an asteroid impact be even worse at the Mariana Trench ?
I doubt it.
14) Have you tried giving the ailing telescope a nice cup of hot chocolate ?
That hot chocolate is MINE, dammit.