Just six questions this week, but they're rather interesting ones. Next week's task will be to re-arrange the categories. I'm thinking black holes and aliens deserve their own category. I also want to start keeping a list of questions I can't answer. Anywhere, here they are :
1) If there was a quasar in the Milky Way, could we see it without a telescope ?
2) How can we stop microscopic black holes from evaporating ?
Oh, please don't.
3) If I just start firing relativistic weapons off into the Universe randomly, do I need to worry about upsetting people ?
No-one apart from psychiatrists.
4) Will my relativistic projectiles be slowed down by drag from the interstellar medium ?
No, but seriously lay off the planet-killers, OK ?
5) What's the deal with that star with the alien megastructures ?
6) Can you turn into a black hole just by going really fast ?
I don't know, but I'd like to. Anyone have an answer ?