Here is the latest batch of questions and answers for your reading pleasure.
I really should have thought of some better innuendos considering this is the XXXth post in the series. Ah well.
1) What do you think about this article about Dragonfly 44 being mostly made of dark matter ?
I've read some excellent articles in Scientific American but this isn't one of them.
2) How can the Universe be expanding if it's infinite ?
It isn't infinite, that's a silly idea.
3) Could Dragonfly 44 be full of Dyson spheres and that's why it's so faint ?
Yes, that's definitely the answer. You've solved it. Well done. Slow clap.
4) Are you very skeptical about Dragonfly 44 ?
5) How do we know if a black hole is spinning ?
6) Yes, but tell us how you really feel about Dragonfly 44.
7) Why is a star's gravity stronger after it dies ?