Continuing to gather my social media interactions and pretend that people actually wanted to know the answers to questions that they didn't even ask. A.k.a. "fact checking".
1) What's beyond the Universe expanding ?
2) Is our Solar System expanding ?
3) Will the expansion of the Universe stop us from exploring very much of it ?
4) Could you survive falling into a supermassive black hole ?
Yes, but you'll wish you hadn't.
5) Can you listen to space with a radio telescope ?
6) Could you jump off Pan ?