Continuing to gather my social media interactions and pretend that people actually wanted to know the answers to questions that they didn't even ask. A.k.a. "fact checking".
1) What's beyond the Universe expanding ?
2) Is our Solar System expanding ?
3) Will the expansion of the Universe stop us from exploring very much of it ?
4) Could you survive falling into a supermassive black hole ?
Yes, but you'll wish you hadn't.
5) Can you listen to space with a radio telescope ?
6) Could you jump off Pan ?
Follow the reluctant adventures in the life of a Welsh astrophysicist sent around the world for some reason, wherein I photograph potatoes and destroy galaxies in the name of science. And don't forget about my website, www.rhysy.net
Sunday, 12 March 2017
Ask An Astronomer Anything At All About Astronomy (XXXV)
Posted by Rhysy at Sunday, March 12, 2017
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Oh, Rhys, that is not Spanish, it is Portuguese! ;)ReplyDelete