A small batch of questions this week as I'm concentrating on a number of visualisation projects right now.
1) Since matter can never be created or destroyed, are you the same age as the Universe ?
It can and you aren't.
2) If we can see back in time is it also possible to see forwards in time ?
3) Does the Sun make a corkscrew motion around the centre of the Galaxy ?
4) If the Sun moves out of the plane of the Galaxy wouldn't it spiral inwards ?
5) How do we know about the Sun's motion through the Galaxy ?
By looking very carefully.
6) If you travel fast enough will you turn into a black hole ?
I'm very grateful to Jonah Miller to answering this question, originally asked some weeks ago, which I could not. Thanks, Jonah !
No ! But yes. Maybe. It's complicated.