At the last minute the threshold of five questions was reached for publishing a "weekly" AAAAAAAA, so here it is.
1) Could we use Lagrangian points to move around the Solar System ?
No. Well, yes, but they only take us to Narnia, and who wants to go there ? No-one, that's who.
2) Can we work out the speed of the meteor that killed the dinosaurs ?
Yes but badly.
3) How can we build a gravity rocket ?
4) Are these ionised gas clouds evidence of galaxy destruction ?
5) Do some interactions in galaxy cluster dominate over others ?